Updated: Aug 29, 2018
First, I just want to say, "Happy New Year" to you all! On this last day of 2013, my husband and I always like to look back over the past year and see how God has blessed us and remember the fun times we had together. I am excited to link up with some other teachers for this fun little get to know you Linky Party called 13 in 2013.
So here are my top 13 events of 2013 (not necessarily in any particular order). Some are personal and some are goals or achievements related to this blog.
1. We had a precious baby boy in January of 2013!
2. My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in July!
3. turned the big 3-0 in June & the hubby surprised me with a fun little party at the shooting range.
4. We took a trip to Florida with the family in February.
5. I started my Teacher Gems website, blog, TpT store, Facebook & Pinterest pages.
6. I sold my first teaching product in my TpT store…to Nicole Shelby of all people!
7. Reached 1,000 likes on my Facebook page!
8. One of my blog posts had over 1,000 pins on Pinterest!
9. I took on a new clipart partner, Zoomer, for my TpT store.
10. We celebrated both of my parents 60th birthdays! We gave them these posters with 60 reasons why we love them.
11. We hosted an 8 family garage sale (where we found this hat) and my little (silly) girl turned 2!
12. I said, "Bye Bye" to the car of my youth and traded it in for a mini van! Now I feel old!
13. My husband and I are expecting baby #3 in May of 2014!
Hope you all had a wonderful 2013 and have a happy New Year!
Join my free resource library! Click here!